- Macedonian train from Skopje to Prilep
- Section 1, Prilep - Krushevo - Strezhevo Reservoir - Prespa Lake - Galičica NP - Ohrid - Elbasan, 279 km as follows:
- Albanian train from Elbasan to Shkoder
- Section 2, Shkoder - mouth of the Bojana River - Old Bar - Šušanj, 102 km, as follows
Shkoder to Bojana 55 km Bojana to Šušanj 47 km
- Montenegrin train from Šušanj to Podgorica
- Podgorica - Cetinje - Kotor - Risan - Herceg Novi - Dubrovnik - Split, 381 km as follows:
Podgorica to Cetinje 37 km Cetinje to Kotor 45 km Kotor to Herceg Novi 43 km Herceg Novi to Dubrovnik 49 km Dubrovnik to Makarska 145 km Makarska to Split 62 km
This totals to the 762 km riding distance for the entire trip, which is a bit shorter than the last year's summer ride, Copenhagen to Amsterdam. But the elevation gain / loss were rather higher this time :-)
Actually, the first section was a bit shorter than the Google Maps would show, as I could not make it show the route along the Strezhevo Reservoir (there is no official mapped road there). But riding via Bitola, as Google Maps would of course suggest, would have been easier...
It took about 20 days from leaving Prilep to arriving to Split, including all stops.